Saturday, January 28, 2006

More Liberal than thou

I have just taken the politics test at www.ok.cupid.com to which I spotted a reference on another Lib Dem blog.

I have often considered such tests a bit of fun but essentially a waste of time that prove nothing. This one is different. The result for me is:

"You are a

Social Liberal
(73% permissive)

and an...

Economic Liberal
(33% permissive)

You are best described as a:

Democrat

You exhibit a very well-developed sense of Right and Wrong and believe in economic fairness."

Funnily enough this is exactly what I have always said about myself (apart from the bit about Democat but we have to make allowances for this being an American test).

Through articles in Liberator, letters in Lib Dem News, postings on this blog and the occasional speech at conference, I have sought to explain where my fellow Lib Dems have been backsliding in their Liberalism and why they should pay more attention to my consistently liberal worldview.

This test proved my point – I knew I was right!

No comments: